Citrus Glazed Salmon
Salmons’ benefits have been touted for a number of years now. It’s a source of protein and also omega-3 fatty acids. Try serving this with a salad of mixed spring greens.
• 4 center-cut salmon fillets (4-6 ounces each)
• Salt and pepper
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 cups orange juice
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce, preferably low sodium
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Place salmon fillets flesh side up on heavy baking pan or dish. Brush each fillet with
olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Roast salmon fillets 15-18 minutes
3. In the meantime, pour orange juice in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce
heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and soy sauce, return to heat and simmer 1 minute more
4. Place each fillet on a plate and drizzle with citrus glaze.